The key responsibilities of the role will include:
• Ensuring that all transactions are posted in a timely and accurate manner in line with group policies.
• Assistance with the preparation of management accounts to strict deadlines.
• Bank accounts, creditors and debtors reconciliations.
• Compilation of the group payroll.
• Generation of scheduled and ad hoc reporting requirements.
Qualifications / Experience
We anticipate that the right candidate would have the following requisites:
• The successful candidate will be a finance person with some background in accountancy practice
• Experience in using Shireburn software will be considered an asset
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft applications, particularly Excel
• Good organisational and communication skills