Maintenance Personnel (Full time basis)
To carry out general maintenance work in a preventive and correct manner as instructed by his superiors according to the standards established by the Company.
• To strictly follow hygiene and safety rules and practices.
• To use and handle tools and equipment as per Company procedures.
• To handle machinery and operating equipment correctly and with extra care and professionalism.
• To keep the work surroundings clean and tidy at all times.
• To familiarize with the house rules and the department’s Quality Standards and Operating Procedures.
• To be aware of the procedures to follow in case of emergency.
• To perform any other duties as instructed by his superiors
Qualifications / Experience