We are a young, dedicated and enthusiastic team of management consultants that offer consultancy services to customers both locally and worldwide. Our expert consultants are exposed to a variety of industries and offer our customers tailored solutions to help them improve their performance and achieve sustained growth.
We are looking a Junior Accountant & Consultant to join our team. The role is ideal for someone who is looking for a new challenge in their accountancy career as you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our consultants to implement innovative solutions and improve business processes.
You will be responsible for:
- Accounts payable & receivable.
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier reconciliations
- Credit control & billing
- Completing of VAT Returns
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Unlocking ideas for improvement
- Assist with sales opportunities
- Ancillary duties
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum Accounts A' Level Standard or similar such as AAT Diploma.
- Ideally 1 year experience working in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in Maltese & English
- Must possess a driving license.
Why does it suit you to join our team?
- We work as a team providing ongoing support and assistance all throughout.
- We encourage & mentor further studies and sign off work experience for those studying ACCA.
- We offer a wage commensurate with the level of exp