RJV Consult Limited
The right candidate should ideally be in a possession of a University or ACCA qualification or be in the final stages of qualifying. The ideal candidate should be well organised with an eye for detail and business acumen and should have good communication skills and be able to work in a team. Knowledge of office software applications will be considered an asset.
The candidate must be capable of managing effectively the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters; lead and manage fieldwork on clients' sites including liaising and effectively communicate with the firm's managers to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process; identify areas requiring improvement in the clients business processes and suggest possible recommendations through a management letter; assist clients in the preparation of the financial statements
Qualifications / Experience
Qualifications / Experience:
- capable of working within a team and manage multiple engagements;
- above average communication skills;
- adaptable, highly organised and can meet deadlines;
- observant, critical and problem solving;
- a minimum of two years auditing experience;
- graduate in accountancy or is currently in the final stages of an ACCA qualification;
Apply for this Job
Applications for this vacancy are closed now.